Tuesday, August 19, 2008

3 things to let you know..........


It had to be now. So, in no specific order of chronology, impression or reason; I have a few thought balls bouncing in my mind.

1. In an ideal world, If I do what I've always done, I should get what I've always gotten. Even in the real world, I find perfect explanation for all my actions. Only, some are not rational enough, while the rest don't matter.
# I had to make 3 trips to the BMV (Bureau of Motor Vehicles) today, to get my driving license. I missed a document each time and was sent back with a smile (note: BMV has all female employees). When finally they took my photograph for the DL, I looked like crap. Now, whenver a bar bouncer, a cop or an aquaintance looks at my ID, I have an explanation.

2. Sometime back, I asked someone, "So, why do you pray everyday? What do you have to do to make Him consider your request?" I got a brilliant answer: " He does listen to me each time I pray. But, most of the times his answer is - No. I flatter him all the time, telling him how great he is. I thank him, to please him just enough to get a Yes."
# Last Friday evening, I cleaned my place, took a shower, lit a fragarence candle, switched off all lights and sat down to pray. But soon my mind wandered; to sex.

3. Being the joker is a tough job. You make 'em laugh all the time, and yet not expect anything from anyone, not even a smile. Its like sainthood. It'll take me a while, but I think I can get there, be Godlike. :P
See i just failed. Starting over again............
# The joker in Dark Knight says that he is not a schemer, he just does things. Yet, he kills 10 cops, brings down a helicopter, gives Batman the wrong address for Rachel and turns Harvey into Two-face.

4 comments:

TimbaRoocha said...

What else can you expect when you took a shower, light a fragarence candle, switch off all lights and sit down to pray. An inappropriate setting for praying, it's all HUMAN to think abt sex.

There's a significant change in the character of your posts and they look fabulous.

Namrata Singh said...

u blogged after real long time...!!!

varun said...

@namrata::you messaged after a long time

Nidhi Sharma said...

A Joker never contemplates for sure:)
I have this joker who has been my best friend for last two years...I'm sending you his picture...hopefully he'll earn your smiles as well :)