Friday, August 31, 2007

.....on YOU

there's still light outside my window.
there's wind, chillier now and there are birds & squirrels & the vanishing green.
In here there's me, there's music and there's no you.

sometimes i feel:

what if,
you never were real,
then you would always be my dream.
you would still make me want to find your face around.
you would still make me want to close my eyes to see you smile.
still make me write stories where you always ended up being mine.

what if,
i forgot you once & for all
and found the new you
start getting in love all over again
make stupid mistakes like before
try to know you inside out
& discover myself all over again.

there is this song, it takes me away from all that is real:

"she asks love not to make its way into her heart yet
wait! a bit more.
& when it does arrive ,she asks it to be slow,
to lose its way occasionally, to stumble on sweet nothings,
come to her like the slow wind.
don't wake her up yet, be her dream for a while.
she wants to feel love by waiting for it, dieing every moment for it."

I wish it happened to me. I would wait a little more, get a little more of that feeling in here.
I miss the pain in my heart.
that,which i dont feel anymore,
neither the pain nor the heart.............

courtsey:

"अभी नही आना, सजना|
थोडा मरने दे, इंतज़ार करने दे |"

"अभी ना जगाओ , बने रहो सपना,
अभी तो मैं चाहूँ आस लगाए रखना|
अभी नही आना, सजना|"

by : Sona Mohapatra



4 comments:

TimbaRoocha said...

Don't worry friend hard times take their own sweet time to pass by.
Till then you have to wait and enjoy the pain love gives to you/her.
Keep talking to me this will help. [:)]

Unknown said...

try finding her in every other girl u come across[:D]. Then the song u ll be listening the most wud be "matiiii!!! masti masti masti...."

Unknown said...

Apart from all, that was a sweet time for u, but now its gonna be even sweeter. Once u have dollaran, buy a limo and then its ur own sweet fucking world inside. same chilly night, same limo, same u but different lips touching the rim of ur glass.

Himadri Mayank said...

Sometimes .. you talk sense..!
n yes... as immu says.. once you have dollaran.. :) :)

but let me tell you my friend... and i should be blunt about it..

things gone past are always sweet..!
tis you who can make ur present sweeter...

so keep rockin.....

miss you... yaar..!